Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Strawberry Peach Sangria

I've now made this Sangria on two separate occasions; both times it was a success. I cannot say on the first occasion I followed the exact same recipe but from what I remember it was nearly identical. It's a simple recipe that is perfect and refreshing for a hot afternoon.

SN: When I made this the second time I made in in bulk (like six 1.5L bottles of wine, bulk).

Strawberry Peach Sangria

Strawberry Peach Sangria is on the right
The left sangria is a basic red
Ingredients:
1 (750 mL) bottle of dry white wine, I used Pinot Grigio
1/2 to 3/4 (750 mL) bottle of sweet white wine, I used Moscato
1 1/2 C Le Muscat (also sold as Essensia)
1 1/2 C strawberries, sliced
1 C Peach Schnapps 
3 peaches, sliced
1/4 C ginger ale

Mix all ingredients except for the sweet white wine in a pitcher. Pour the sweet white wine in last because you're really just using this for the sweetness so it's up to your preference. For best results I suggest letting the sangria stay in the fridge and chill for a few hours before you add in the sweet white wine, that way the flavors have a chance to mix together. Chill the entire mixture for five hours to overnight. Serve over ice & enjoy!

Source:
Epicurious

No comments:

Post a Comment